Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmastime is Here

... and we are singing in the Christmas cheer with True Blue and Friends!

We will be singing jazzy Christmas favorites with Shannon and her friends to celebrate this Christmas with the charm and joy of the season!


Click here for ticket prices and keep your calendar open for December 5th!

We are looking forward to a special appearance, Dad singing Count Your Blessings and Sarah Anne and Matthew performing a charming Christmas Eve skit. An evening not to be missed!

2 comments:

Lydia Covey said...

Johanna invited me to this concert... Oh how I wish I could come! Sound like such fun, I do love a Christmas concert. But, as a fellow musician I have a gig the same evening in Tyler :(. But keep me updated with any other concerts, I would love to hear you all perform sometime!

I am hoping to get together with you all soon, it would be lovely!!

Unknown said...

Aww, it would have been so much fun to see you there Lydia! I do hope your gig in Tyler went well though. Somehow, Dec. 5th is always a popular date. ;-)

Yes!! We desperately need to get together soon! How fun would that be?!